At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our sixth year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
The Team Lead is responsible for managing the fulfillment personnel for a business unit that specializes in one of our industry verticals. The Team Lead's direct reports include Project Managers, Compliance Specialists, Compliance Analysts, and Compliance Assistants. This is an unusual opportunity to work directly with the C-suite, including our two co-founders. You are granted intellectual ownership to be an agent of change in our organization. Your work will make far-reaching impact to our team, services, and processes.
- 7+ years experience in operations and people management
- Experience brokering dialog with staff and senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal, consultative, and facilitation skills
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Enjoys the challenge of new, complex problems and learning new information on-the-fly
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Master's degree or Bachelor’s degree with commensurate on-the-job experience
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.