At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our seventh year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
We’re seeking Senior Compliance Specialists to join our team. The Senior Compliance Specialist has the ultimate savviness with providing compliance solutions nationwide and focuses on the most complex client projects. The Senior Compliance Specialist is regarded as a thought leader in the industry and a subject matter expert within the team. The Senior Compliance Specialist is eligible for promotion to Team Lead.
The Senior Compliance Specialist manages extremely complex client work, lending his or her expertise and knowledge to support the team. The Senior Compliance Specialist directly supports the Team Lead’s management functions by providing technical know-how and insights. The Senior Compliance Specialist is a regular contributor to the company marketing plan through content authorship and speaking engagements.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven track record of working quickly while maintaining work integrity
- Proficient in Google G Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Background in legal, accounting, or finance preferred
- Customer service or client relations experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Juris Doctor or advanced designations such as Certified Public Accountant are preferred
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.