At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our sixth year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
As our organization has grown, we have created a new position to oversee our Information Technology team and its portfolio of projects and enhancements. You will report to the CIO. Your success is in organizing and delivering quality work efforts, employee satisfaction, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Upward & Outward Management (25%): develop strong relationships with stakeholders, glean business context and priorities, and manage external dependencies.
- Team Leadership & Development (25%): engage the staff in the vision, dedicate regular time to staying connected with and developing our talent, and field concerns.
- Work Oversight (25%): traffic the portfolio of projects and tickets (bugs, enhancements, and support requests), consult and review work details to ensure quality, and field escalations on risks and roadblocks. We use Wrike project management software and a variety of project management methodologies depending on the nature of the project.
- Escalations (25%): capture, troubleshoot, and resolve risks, roadblocks, and concerns.
- 3+ years experience in software project management
- 3+ years experience as a people developer
- Experience brokering dialog with business stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.