At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our seventh year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant supports the staff of our growing ecommerce company. This position provides a friendly and welcoming environment to our office and is an approachable resource ready to help with a variety of duties and special projects.
Independent daily responsibilities:
- Process incoming / outgoing mail, faxes, and packages
- Printing, faxing, scanning, and document assembly
- Monitor inventory of office supplies (e.g. printer paper) and place orders
- Correspond and coordinate with office vendors
- Receive and relay messages. Determine message urgency and escalate accordingly
- Care for office kitchenette and common areas including refreshing coffee, stocking supplies, tidying up, watering plants, running dishwasher, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Assist teammates with small projects such as procuring supplies, scheduling meetings, booking travel, setting up the conference room for a presentation, assisting with on-boarding new staff, and assisting with security log of guests and investigating door left open alarms.
- Assist executives with special projects such as preparing to host a team get-together, contacting property management/maintenance to resolve an issue, or making phone calls to request or relay information.
- You will receive training on how to help with more complex projects related to sales, marketing, and client services
- Hospitality and great attitude. Provide a warm, professional reception. Be an approachable, “happy to help” presence for staff.
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Discretion with sensitive messages and confidential materials
Location and Hours:
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.