DEALER RELATIONS MANAGER (Customer Relations & Experience)
SaaS Analytics Software for the Automotive Industry
Our client’s proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day customer relationship management and champion the adoption and ongoing use of the company product within your automotive dealership clients. You will execute launch planning, manage the product implementation and deliver initial and ongoing training to meet the needs of the various dealers in your territory through regular monthly performance visits.
You will be the first point of contact for our client’s dealerships handling issues and following up on those that have been escalated. You will bring best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support the company’s value proposition to its dealerships. You must have an in-depth understanding of the product functionality and related services as well as an overview of the technical functionality in order to train effectively and communicate appropriate usage. In addition, the Dealer Relations Manager will ensure that product changes, new features and releases are communicated and implemented in a timely manner.
This position will cover a geographical area and work as part of a larger team reporting to a Regional Area Manager. You will also deliver training from time to time to company team members as part of their onboarding process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a luxury automotive retail environment.
- Significant experience working with CRM tools and high comfort level with digital technology.
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity.
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work.
- Know how to establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems.
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way.
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work.
- Regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results.
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company’s success.
- Be ready to travel as this role requires 80%-100% travel within the region and nationally as needed.
Our client company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people’s behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. They are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with their customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. They work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; their culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real ways. They are a hardworking group, but they have a lot of fun with what they do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.