Our client sees their most strategic alliance partners as the automotive manufacturers (OEM’s) themselves. This highly visible role will work with our client's executive team and OEM personnel to build partnerships, strengthen our value proposition to mutual customers, create broader market awareness, and generate new business opportunities.
- Recruit key OEM’s to help fuel our client's growth and continued success.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the OEM’s and their internal stake holders to further business expansion.
- Understand the competitive landscape and assess strategic opportunities.
- Assist in developing business plans based on the Company’s strategic objectives. Manage the alliance business plan (goals, initiatives, owners).
- Lead and contribute toward the revenue, margins, and growth of OEM business with a strong focus on the development of pilot programs at each OEM.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategic alliance activities with OEM’s. Continually evaluate current and future opportunities and recommend collaborative expansion opportunities as appropriate.
- Review management plans with Executive Management on a regular basis.
- Meet or exceed targets for sales and retention metrics, such as revenue, deal volumes. Develop, track, and report business management statistics (i.e. leads, pipeline, and bookings) as well as OEM key performance indicators (e.g. usage, ROI).
- Deeply understand all aspects of the OEM and educate stakeholders on relevant matters and track performance.
- Extensive and progressive experience in software Sales or with automotive OEMs
- Superb strategic thinking, business development, and negotiation skills. History of developing and executing partner go-to-market plans
- C-suite relationship engagement and management
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic sells with and through relationships
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Track record of exceeding targeted metrics
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Manager or Director of Strategic Partnership role
- Bachelors degree or higher required
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
- CRM/platform and SAAS knowledge a plus