We’re looking to hire Sr. SAP Hybris Functional Consultants, Sr. Hybris Technical Consultants, and SAP Hybris Architects for major projects across the U.S.
These roles can be based in any major city if you are willing to travel as needed to the client site.
These are W-2 Full-Time Employee positions with a Consulting Firm and we can consider H1-B Visa Transfer.
Type: Regular, Full time
Location: United States – any major city: Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Los Angels, San Francisco, Denver, New York, New Jersey.
Travel: 75%; North America primarily. Some international travel possible
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000+ Commensurate with experience
Our client is a proven SAP Systems Implementation Partner – has well over 10+ years delivering complex SAP Projects and has a fast growing international SAP Practice. If you are interested in challenging work, implementing the Hybris platform, and growing your eCommerce career – we need to talk!
Work you’ll do
You will be using your digital expertise to create unique solutions for each client. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. As a Hybris Architect, you will be an important part of the project team and you will directly contribute and make a difference.
As a Hybris Architect, you will be involved with high-level planning of project life cycles and activities, working with clients and project teams to define high-level requirements and consulting and coaching clients
on e-commerce best practices.
- Six plus years of experience working with major e-commerce and related technology vendors
- SAP Hybris but including Oracle ATG, Endeca, IBM Websphere.
- Experience in designing and delivering complex web projects based on Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Significant architecture experience with 4-5 full end-to-end Hybris implementations.
- Experience managing and delivering key components of large e-commerce engagements.
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
- This is a higher-travel consulting role – the United States focused.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
- Experience managing project risk and project revenues and costs.
- Working knowledge of the tracking and reporting processes required to keep clients and project teams up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields.
- Experience in versions of Hybris 6.x -Technical/Solution Architecture -OMS synchronization
Ideal Skills: Experience with Data Hub -SAP Integration