Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. We’re thrilled to announce Handy is now a part of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world’s largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. While this is a big milestone for us, we believe this is just another step in Handy’s journey, and we’re excited to join ANGI Homeservices to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
About the role
Handy is growing and the Growth team is now working with the world’s biggest consumer and retail brands to integrate Handy into their consumer experience (e.g. selling furniture assembly service alongside Wayfair furniture, adding smart device installation alongside smart thermostats). We need an agile and creative graphic designer to join the team to help create the visions and designs for these co-branded partnerships. This is not a full-time role, and will be project-based and freelance only. We are looking for someone 3-4 days a week onsite, 20 hours each week.
What you'll do
- Create wires and high fi mocks of Handy products on web, mobile and app
- Create and package user flows and product design mocks into presentations for our retail partners
- Design In-Store display items
- Help push the Handy brand forward
- Create some basic animations
What we're looking for
- 2-3 years web / app / email design experience
- Experience in an agency setting
- Brand design experience
- Ability to communicate ideas and flows across multiple mediums
- Good at presentation design
- Some previous product/UX experience
- Some animation experience with Adobe After Effects, Principle or equivalent
- Experience with print a plus
- This is an onsite freelance position - we will align with an hourly rate or project rate
*Please include link to online portfolio in the application.