Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. We’re thrilled to announce Handy is now a part of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world’s largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. While this is a big milestone for us, we believe this is just another step in Handy’s journey, and we’re excited to join ANGI Homeservices to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
About the role
Handy is seeking a Partnerships Associate Director to oversee the strategic growth initiatives and day-to-day management of one of our largest retail partnerships. In this role, you will own the execution of internal and external projects to support the strategy, relationship, product and tactics for all partner related programs and improvements.
This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with a range of departments and stakeholders both internally and externally (in Product, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Customer Experience and Legal), solving a range of diverse and challenging problems. From identifying, sizing, and executing growth opportunities, to overseeing projects that will improve the customer experience, you will be responsible for Handy’s continued growth while also ensuring that customers have a best-in-class service experience through our retail partners.
As a Partnerships Associate Director, you will be a key member of Handy’s Partnerships team, responsible for developing and executing a strategy that advances Handy’s mission “to seamlessly deliver every service to every home.”
What you'll do
- Balance strategic acumen with analytical ability to identify and execute growth opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Build deep relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Own analyses that provides actionable insight into business metrics, issues, and business opportunities; develop and execute plans to realize these opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams and Handy’s external partners to ideate ways to drive continuous growth while also improving customer experience
- Dive deep into qualitative and quantitative data to pinpoint opportunities; work closely with Operations, Finance, Product and Engineering teams to implement changes throughout the tech stack
- Build dynamic models to inform everyday and long-term decision making
- Prepare clear, concise presentations that summarize findings and recommendations from strategic projects and present findings to internal and external stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Conduct strategic projects around market and user research
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of professional experience; with prior start-up and/or consulting experience
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude. High proficiency with excel required
- Strong communication skills and eye for detail. This role requires the ability to create informative documents and present them directly to Senior Leadership at Handy and to external partners
- An entrepreneurial self-starter that can take a project and run with it, digging into data and coming up with strategic recommendations
- Willingness to travel on a biweekly cadence