Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. We’re thrilled to announce Handy is now a part of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world’s largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. While this is a big milestone for us, we believe this is just another step in Handy’s journey, and we’re excited to join ANGI Homeservices to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
About the team
The Partnerships team focuses on growth through B2B2C business with retailers and multi-family building management companies. We are currently focused on working with furniture and TV retailers to offer their customers Handy services - see https://www.handy.com/retail
for more details.
About the role
Handy is looking for a partnership professional to lead our growth initiatives. You will own the strategy, product and tactics for all partnership related programs and improvements with specific retailers. You will work directly with the product and engineering teams, and have significant, frequent exposure to the Executive team.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary. Here are some details about what is required:
- 8+ years of professional experience. College degree required
- 5+ years experience in business development, strategy or technology
- Passion to help start and scale new businesses - "whatever it takes" attitude is paramount
- Strong communications skills - you will be in front of partners and executives all the time
- Strong analytical skills - great PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Product management or coding interest - willingness to learn SQL helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Handy credits
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun office in the heart of Manhattan, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
- Ground floor opportunity with a team building something great
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing an industry