You can get a feel for our style at Handled.com
The perfect candidate will have high expectations of customer support, a customer-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. We’re building tech that our industry hasn’t seen before, leveraging computer vision, machine learning, and AI to create a unique customer experience leveling up on both the ease and cost of services.
To be successful on our team you need to enjoy identifying the “hard parts” of app development and then making them simple and fast. We magnify the spirit of a teacher principle where we all work and learn from each other. We’re a small team so if you can’t play nice in the sandbox this isn’t the place for you. That being said our slack culture is strong and we know how to have fun.
The following attributes are major positives:
- Some experience contributing to or using open source
- Work from home office experience.
- Full stack experience (backend and DB)
• Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
• Health and dental insurance with company-paid premiums for yourself and your dependents.
• Unlimited PTO- ultimate flexibility
• Work from home