Confidential logistics and facilitation company is seeking to augment its current operations team with a Customer Service Support Specialist. We’re scrappy, we move fast, and we iterate often. We help consumers and businesses meet their labor needs. If you’re tired of working with sub-par teams, give us a ring—we think you’ll dig what we have to say.
The perfect candidate will have high expectations of customer support, a customer-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. You’ll be in a position of responsibility, with an opportunity to support great people, so experience motivating, coordinating, mentoring, and training is a must. The successful candidate will have experience working with remote and dispersed teams. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is expected to own all day-to-day customer support of their region in a team environment.
- Oversee all aspects of the day to day customer support operations of the assigned region.
- Coordinated resources, to resolve, support and facilitate successful projects.
- Receive customer calls emails and other communications then work directly with VP of Operations and Operations Managers to wow customers.
- Point of contact for all customer concerns and ownership of the solution through resolution.
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the services industry and related business strategies.
- Action-oriented—rather than talk-oriented
- Has a technology mindset (application-driven operations)
- Experience in a remote work environment and the ability to self-manage
- This is a mostly-remote position
- Working from a home office via phone and text.