Up to $21 an hour contract with tips
Handled. a logistics and facilitation company is seeking an experienced laborer - Contract . We’re scrappy, we move fast, and we iterate often. We help consumers and businesses meet their labor needs. If you’re tired of working with sub-par teams, give us a ring—we think you’ll dig what we have to say.
The perfect candidate will have high expectations of customer support, a customer-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. This is a Gig style environment with extremely flexible schedules to meet your needs. We lift and move heavy things for our client and safety is a priority. This is a great opportunity to get a workout without a gym membership and help people through the challenge of moving their stuff. We leverage technology to manage scheduling and communications so we need people who are technology comfortable.
- Must be able to lift 100lbs.
- Have a smartphone
- Access to transportation to local jobs
- Experience and licensing to drive box trucks is a plus.
- Flexible and eager attitude.
- Oversee and execute standard operating procedures to complete both residential and commercial move labor.
- Coordinated resources, to resolve, support and facilitate successful projects.
- Engage with customers and strive to meet their needs, often in person.
- Safely put stuff into a truck and off of a truck.
- Customer Service experience.
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the services industry and related business strategies.
- Action-oriented—rather than talk-oriented
- Has a technology mindset (application driven operations)
- Experience in a remote work environment and the ability to self-manage
- Experience playing nice with others in a flexible team environment
- This is a site job, must have transportation to work sites.
- Working from a home/site via phone and text.