HR / Office Coordinator
at Hammer Corp
We are looking for a dynamic HR/Office Coordinator to join our team in San Diego! You will be a key member of our team and will be responsible for supporting all functions of the office and HR. Your role will involve a high level of interaction both internally and externally, so exceptionally refined communication skills are mandatory for this role.
As the HR/Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our organization functions perfectly each and every day. You are upbeat, positive, and approachable. You enjoy a fast pace work environment. You are the go-to-person that keeps things running smoothly.
Your job entails:
- Maintaining a stocked office: grocery and supply ordering
- General office management: awareness of the comings and goings of the office, receiving deliveries
- Office Maintenance: manage the office cleaning, keep all elements of the office clean, organized and labeled
- Event Planning: team events, lunches
- Meal Planning: weekly breakfasts and lunches, healthy choices for the office kitchen
- New Hire and Current Employee support: recruiting, new hire paperwork, onboarding
- IT Support: first line of IT support and troubleshooting
- Office Paperwork: credit card receipts, office finance tracking, personnel files, upkeep of operations files
- Projects: assist with ongoing projects, employee benefits, etc
- Errand running
- HR, Finance, and Sales Management Support
- Meticulously organized and proactive
- Proven record of going the extra mile
- Previous experience in an administrative/HR support role
- Competency in Microsoft, Google, and Apple Applications: Excel, Numbers, Word, Pages, Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Quickbooks and Payroll Experience is a Plus