The Host position is to work as a member of staff to keep flow of the restaurant at a steady pace by directing guests to tables and bar. Welcome guests as they enter the restaurant, seat them at tables in time designated to them, and help ensure quality of product and service by regulating accurate time restrictions.
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings using the proper phone answering procedures.
- Always greet the guest as soon as they enter the restaurant with a smile.
- Be cheerful, helpful, and take accurate phone messages for the manager when necessary.
- Create a great first and last impression for our guests.
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services.
- Must know all food and retail products offered.
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
- Assist with keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction before they exit and inform a manager if not.
- Accurately quote wait times
- Assist servers whenever possible
- Participate in concept whenever possible
- Maintain spotlessly clean menus and promotional materials.
- Follow daily Cleaning Calendar tasks.
- Assists with cleaning tables and parking lot.
- Responsible for assisting guests in retail area.
- Fold and organize retail area.
- Be able to operate POS terminals.
- Clear written, verbal, and phone communication skills (in English)
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Must be at least 16 years old.