- Greets guests promptly and courteously, reviews specials, and menu options.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items.
- Maintains service station, before, during and after shift to ensure proper set-up and cleanliness. Takes the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer.
- Confirms ready orders for accuracy, then runs them from kitchen to guest, as part of team service. Before departing table, ensure that guests have their complete order, cooked to their satisfaction and all their required items are delivered.
- Ensures Guest satisfaction throughout the meal service, including drink refills, pre-bussing and removal of empty plates.
- Delivers check promptly, completes transaction and thanks guests for coming to restaurant.
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to operate computerized POS system, make change and accurately conduct credit card transactions
- Team Player, ability to work within a fast paced, team environment
- Valid Food Worker Card (if required by state or county)
- Prefer a minimum of one year of serving experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor with guests and coworkers
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays with two hands for prolonged periods of time
***Please come in Monday-Thursday between 2-4 to fill out an application in the store****