Hack Reactor's mission is to empower students to succeed in new careers [in Software Engineering] through our accelerated, best-in-class programs and our strong, caring community. The company’s larger vision is to ultimately transform higher education to be more transparent, accessible and outcomes-driven.
People leave our program transformed. They become individuals that can distill and solve any complex problem thrown at them resulting in better careers, better work, and a better life. The average graduate from our program sees significant earnings improvement - and begins a career in a whole new field.
We are focused on a quality experience for our students. We are constantly iterating and tweaking our curriculum to ensure relevance to the industry. We judge the success of our powerfully transformative program by the accomplishments of our students. Our students and staff find themselves a part of a community filled with passionate and forward looking professionals who have gone through the same transformative experience.
Our Enterprise Recruiting Team is responsible for helping our Enterprise clients meet their business needs through our recruitment service offerings which focus on connecting our talented software engineers (new grads and alumni) with companies that foster a great work environment.
We are seeking a hybrid to help develop, strengthen relationships and grow our extensive network of Enterprise partners. This role is integral to the success of Hack Reactor as it is our goal to establish long-term, successful partnerships with enterprises across various strategic indicators (geographical markets, industries/verticals, funding stages, and company size (Enterprise/SMB/Startups)). Each client’s needs and expectations will be slightly different, and the Account Manager’s main objective will be to ensure clients’ continued satisfaction and present Hack Reactor as a valuable resource for their talent needs.
- Maintain a diverse book of business and establish strong rapport with Enterprise recruiting partners.
- Regularly review client's business and hiring needs through communication methods (in-person, phone/video conferences).
- Develop customized client strategies & deployment of services to effectively exceed client’s business goals
- Establish successful partnerships which allow us to champion our candidates, add value and advocate for them during the interview process.
- Revive “stale” relationships by forming new client relationships or breathing life into old ones
- Identify new revenue-generating opportunities within existing accounts
- Manage and resolve potential client services customer service issues
- Interface/coordinate with internal departments to ensure the best possible level of client service and knowledgeability
- Conduct regular investigative research to identify partnership opportunities in a variety of markets
- Produce large volume of outreach activity to establish new business meetings
- Lead new business meetings (primarily via phone/video) to gain insight into the needs of each company while educating them on Hack Reactor’s talent network and professional services
- Negotiate terms and successfully complete contract-based partnerships
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of internal or agency recruiting experience (agency preferrable)
- Passion for education, recruiting, networking and empowering individuals
- Individual who is highly motivated, has high aptitude, and who isn’t afraid to fail, and takes ownership.
- Proven revenue contributor that consistently meets quota and has experience in recruiting, sales, and account management.
- Strong understanding of technical topics
- A team player who can work well within Enterprise team & other internal departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must
- Friendly, positive and empathic attitude
- Experience with CRM Software (Salesforce, Pardot)
- Highly organized and proven ability to complete time-sensitive tasks
- Previous experience in deal closing, relationship management, or technical recruiting
Benefits & Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- 401k options
- Inspiring workplace and motivated colleagues
Hack Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.