H3O Labs is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator who will support the development of administration tools for Windows based operating systems. In this role you will be responsible for operations, maintenance, and support for Windows based solutions in a virtual environment. In this role you will work closely with developers and infrastructure support team to build solutions for our Microsoft based environment. You will support and develop SOPs that provide policies and standards for sustainment of customer systems and resources.
- Supporting servers running Microsoft Windows server and workstation operating systems.
- Maintain the required level of maintenance, and support for all servers (physical and virtual), firmware, operating systems, software applications, and server security compliance.
- Scheduling installations and upgrades in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
- Coordination with the appropriate groups to ensure that a unified direction/plan is in place and is being followed through to completion.
- Manages the patching/maintenance activities utilizing Powershell and CMD A MUST!
- Manages the patching/maintenance activities
- 5+ years of experience in a Windows Systems Administrative role
- BS Computer Science/related degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting Windows based servers and workstations
- Experience with the following: Powershell and CMD scripting, with good knowledge of remote deployment and management.
- Experience with VMware, ESXi and SCCM a plus
- This role requires work on site in McLean VA with the ability to attend client meetings in the greater DC Metro area
- Must be flexible to occasionally work additional hours if needed during customer deployments/implementations
- Due to the nature of this work, US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Greencard status is required
- Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
**No 3rd Party or Staffing Agencies Please**
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
All H3O offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
H3O Labs will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with H3O Labs legal duty to furnish information