H3O Labs is looking for a Junior Software Developer requiring to work in our Tysons Corner, VA office.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, useable, and reliable front end applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Translate detailed design into computer software
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field
- 1+ years of application development and implementation experience using tools such as Git, Jenkins, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work equally well independently and within a varied technical team comprised of technical government staff and other on-site contractors
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with React or AngularJS
- Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative environment, including teaching and learning from teammates
- Due to the nature of this contract, we are not able to offer sponsorship for this role.
- The ability to satisfactorily complete a background check and obtain a Public Trust clearance from a US federal agency.
**No Third Party Vendors or Staffing Agencies Please
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
All H3O offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
H3O Labs will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with H3O Labs legal duty to furnish information.