H3O Labs is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support a federal project in Springfield, VA.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, Customizing and Administering ITSM suite of applications.
- Understanding and maintenance of service level agreement (SLA) and monitor an SLA workflow.
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Maintain Single Sign-On integration and create an access control rule (ACL).
- Working experience of various phases of SDLC such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Code Construction and Test.
- Capable of learning quickly and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptive to team environment and the capability of completing complex tasks independently
- Collaborate with members of the project teams to provide customization and configuration of customer’s ServiceNow instance.
- Create and implement scripts, business rules, UI Policies, ACLs, and otherwise configure or modify ServiceNow applications to meet business requirements.
- Track and implement defect fixes and enhancement requests.
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Migration of update sets to sub-prod and production environments.
- Support data migration as needed.
- Perform unit and integration testing with sample and live data.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development
- Develop technical solutions, implement and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
- Expertise level programming skills
- 3+ years of experience working as a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of ITSM, required
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer/Administrator certification, preferred
- Knowledge of how to Create and implement scripts, business rules, UI Policies, ACLs, and otherwise configure or modify ServiceNow applications to meet business requirements
- Work must be performed 100% on client site in Springfield, VA (with occasional meetings at other client locations in the DC Metro area)
- Due to the nature of this government contract US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an agency specific clearance
***NO STAFFING AGENCIES or 3rd PARTIES PLEASE
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
All H3O offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
H3O Labs will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with H3O Labs legal duty to furnish information.