H3O Labs is looking for an IT Strategy Manager to support a federal program in Washington DC. In this role you will contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewarding topics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, plan, coordinate and manage project deliverables, schedule, budget and reporting for a wide array of technologies and functions
- Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives in a high paced environment
- Manage mid-sized to large projects with minimal direction
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewards topics
- Collaborate with resources across various support teams, architecture and solution engineering, information security, etc.
- Partner with Business Units and keep all stakeholders engaged and informed about project status
- Analyze and manage the introduction of new processes and systems to maximize efficiencies and reduce redundancies.
- Ensure effective project ownership, delivery, communication, coordination, and facilitation of tasks and activities
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering projects in a large, high volume multi-client environment
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Proven ability to grow and manage a book of business, and a solid reputation as a subject matter expert
- Strong understanding of Agile framework. Experience with agile projects a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and be accountable for deliverables, timeliness, budget, and quality
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Solid management experience
- Excellent organization, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, and executive levels
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders particularly from a service focus, service quality standpoint
- Strong critical thinking and technical skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and follow through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience managing mid-to-large sized
- Ability to lead and direct staff
- Due to the nature of the government contract, US Citizenship is required. Must also be able to obtain an agency specific clearance
- Work is to be conducted 100% on client site in Washington DC with occasional meetings in the DC metro area
**No third party or staffing agencies please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
All H3O offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
H3O Labs will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with H3O Labs legal duty to furnish information.