Gurnet Consulting is seeking a contract Business Systems Analyst to augment our program delivery team. You will analyze business processes, systems workflows, and data to understand our client's business and current state systems. You will be supporting a mission-critical systems integration effort by applying your analytical, systems, and documentation skills.
- Analyze internal and external systems across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Use data to understand business patterns and systems.
- Communicate findings through VISIO / workflow diagrams, documentation and various artifacts.
- Promote best practices in business/ systems analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in systems integration analysis, or other related fields
- Knowledge of workflow tools and business reporting, like VISIO and Excel
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Preferred Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- Experience in IT industry.
- Experience consulting services industry.
- Industry Certifications
- Expand Your Portfolio: You will have the opportunity to work in various industries, for example, Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, and Government.
- Opportunity To Grow: We are continually looking to be the best, so your experience, skill, and collaboration are imperative. It is essential we are nurturing an environment where our employees are empowered to bring new, fresh, innovative ideas.