Guideline is an all-inclusive 401(k) technology designed for growing businesses. Instead of the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry, Guideline is the first full-service 401(k) with straightforward pricing of one flat fee per participant.
We are looking for an entry-level Operations Associate to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and would love to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Accurately prepare and optimize all retirement plan operational requirements to ensure a smooth onboarding and seamless implementation for our clients
- Support and continuously refine key Operations processes within Guideline
- Inform management and company of trends by building reports and summaries on activity areas
- Utilize internal tools for account setup and ticketing system to support engineering, customer success, and growth teams
- Function in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures, and applicable laws
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Well-organized with accuracy and sharp attention to detail
- Passionate about technology
- Bachelor’s degree required; benefits, account management, or finance industry experience is a nice-to-have, but not required