At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 3,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We are looking for an entry-level Operations Analyst to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and would love to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Accurately prepare and optimize all retirement plan operational requirements to ensure a smooth onboarding and seamless implementation for our clients
- Support and continuously refine key Operations processes within Guideline
- Inform management and company of trends by building reports and summaries on activity areas
- Utilize internal tools for account setup and ticketing system to support engineering, customer success, and growth teams
- Function in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures, and applicable laws
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Well-organized with accuracy and sharp attention to detail
- Passionate about technology
- Bachelor’s degree required; benefits, account management, or finance industry experience is a nice-to-have, but not required
- Ability to pass background and credit check for employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.