At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 2,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We are looking for an entry-level Operations Associate to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and would love to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Accurately prepare and optimize all retirement plan operational requirements to ensure a smooth onboarding and seamless implementation for our clients
- Support and continuously refine key Operations processes within Guideline
- Inform management and company of trends by building reports and summaries on activity areas
- Utilize internal tools for account setup and ticketing system to support engineering, customer success, and growth teams
- Function in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures, and applicable laws
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Well-organized with accuracy and sharp attention to detail
- Passionate about technology
- Bachelor’s degree required; benefits, account management, or finance industry experience is a nice-to-have, but not required