At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 2,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We are looking for an office manager to handle day-to-day tasks in and around the office. Someone who is comfortable with a wide range of responsibilities from event planning to picking up packages and ordering lunch.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a sense of urgency and who has a passion for creating a productive and engaging office environment for a rapidly growing company.
- Be the face of our welcome committee.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations.
- Greet interview candidates and guests.
- Be the go-to person for general office questions and troubleshooting.
- Handle mail & deliveries, making trips to the mailroom and front reception.
- Keep the office beautiful and functional (conference rooms, kitchen, general areas, supplies, office furniture, etc).
- Manage and effectively communicate with cleaners, contractors, and other vendors.
- Order daily lunch, office supplies and snacks.
- Run occasional local errands. Ex. Apple Store
- Plan and coordinate company events.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Have a passion for creating a positive, diverse culture and a welcoming, productive work environment.
- Are organized, detail-oriented, and enjoy creative problem-solving.
- Embrace new challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get things done.
- Understand and can adapt to ever-changing priorities, meanwhile keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Proficient with Apple laptop & Google Docs.
- Able to lift heavy boxes (occasionally), bend and reach.
- Eligible to work in U.S. & able to pass a background check.