Guideline strives to fix retirement programs in the U.S., starting with delivering the lowest retirement savings fees in the industry, all within well designed and user-friendly software. With your work at Guideline, you’ll empower employees to enjoy a lasting and happy retirement.
We are looking for a highly technical and intelligent Project Manager to join our Product team. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and tracking of specific short and long term projects which will have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
You will work closely with every team in our organization from Design, Engineering, Operations, Customer Success, Growth, Leadership, all the way to our clients and users.
- Define the scope of projects in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Understand the business and design goals for any given project
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with key stakeholders and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Maintain a clean and organized queue of prioritized stories and issues
- Develop stories and issues to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress, completion and release of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project and its continued progress for management and board
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
You are proficient in the following
- Project management software (Gitlab, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, etc)
- Word processing
- Be able to work in a fast paced, sprint environment
- Able to manage and collaborate with a dispersed team in multiple locations across multiple timezones.