At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 3,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We’re looking to grow our Customer Success team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to troubleshoot and assist others with finding the best solution. You may not know what the answer is, but you are determined and will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of things! You are highly organized and know nothing but Inbox Zero in Gmail. Most of all, you’re a people person, and thrive in helping others and building relationships!
• Own the customer experience once the deal is signed, ensuring that our customers are supported and satisfied
• Be the frontline, oftentimes the first interaction a participant has with Guideline
• Act as the voice of our customers - identify trends and gaps based on communication and feedback from customers
• Support customers with multiple channels, including: email, live chat, and phone
• Be the go-to person once plan has signed up - handling any questions and educating clients and participants as needed
• Collaborate interdepartmentally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS degree
• 1-2 years experience in customer care or success
• Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (Zendesk, Desk.com, Salesforce)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Highly proficient with Google Apps and macOS
• Naturally empathetic individual who genuinely loves helping people
• Benefits and/or 401(k) experience a plus
• Multi-tasking and organization are innate skills
• Ability to pass background and credit check for employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.