Guideline strives to fix retirement programs in the U.S., starting with delivering the lowest retirement savings fees in the industry, all within well designed and user-friendly software. With your work at Guideline, you’ll empower employees to enjoy a lasting and happy retirement.
Guideline is looking for an Account Specialist to manage a portfolio of clients ranging from small business owners to C-level executives. You’ll need to become a Guideline product expert so you can speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of a Guideline 401(k).
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who has a proven track record of success in client facing environments and project management. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail and a passion for providing a true white glove client experience are a must.
- Manage value-based relationships with Guideline’s clients, ensuring our product is aligned with their business strategies
- Lead onboarding and client implementation efforts
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with Operations and Customer Success
- Drive education and adoption by proactively engaging clients
- Play an active role contributing to growth and scalability through robust documentation, continuous process optimization, and capability cross-training
- Monitor industry trends, client news, customer experience/journey best practices for individual continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from clients to design and inform new features and capabilities
- 5+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years of experience in client implementation or technical account management - must be a client facing role
- Experience working with clients spanning a wide range of industries
- Deep knowledge that spans one or more of the following domains - SaaS, Operations, Finance
- Track record of delivering results in a dynamic startup environment
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional