At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 3,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
Guideline is seeking an Onboarding Specialist to manage a portfolio of clients ranging from small business owners to C-level executives. This individual, who will report to Guideline’s Director of Client Development, will quickly become an expert on Guideline’s suite of products so you can clearly explain the value of what we provide to organizations of all kinds.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who has a proven track record of success in client-facing environments. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail and a passion for providing a true white glove client experience are a must.
This is an opportunity to grow alongside a fast-paced startup. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who brings the perfect blend of sales drive and a client focused mentality to work each day.
- Manage value-based relationships with Guideline’s clients, ensuring our product is aligned with their business strategies
- Lead onboarding and client development efforts
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with Operations and Customer Success
- Drive education and adoption by proactively engaging clients
- Play an active role in contributing to growth and scalability through robust documentation, consistent process optimization, and capability cross-training
- Monitor industry trends, client news, customer experience/journey best practices for consistent improvement and knowledge sharing
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from clients to design and inform new features and capabilities
- East Coast hours may be required
- 5+ years of total work experience; startup and/or financial services experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience in client-facing implementation and/or technical account management
- Experience working with clients spanning a wide range of industries
- Deep knowledge that spans one or more of the following domains: SaaS, Operations, or Finance
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic startup environment
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional
- Ability to pass background and credit check for employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.