At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 2,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
Guideline is looking for an Account Specialist to manage a portfolio of clients ranging from small business owners to C-level executives. You’ll need to become a Guideline product expert so you can speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of a Guideline 401(k).
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who has a proven track record of success in client facing environments and project management. You’ll need to think on your feet while using your strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills. A high level of attention to detail and a passion for providing a true white glove client experience are a must.
- Manage value-based relationships with Guideline’s clients, ensuring our product is aligned with their business strategies
- Lead onboarding and client implementation efforts
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with Operations and Customer Success
- Drive education and adoption by proactively engaging clients
- Play an active role contributing to growth and scalability through robust documentation, continuous process optimization, and capability cross-training
- Monitor industry trends, client news, customer experience/journey best practices for individual continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from clients to design and inform new features and capabilities
- 5+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years of experience in client implementation or technical account management - must be a client facing role
- Experience working with clients spanning a wide range of industries
- Deep knowledge that spans one or more of the following domains - SaaS, Operations, Finance
- Track record of delivering results in a dynamic startup environment
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional