At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 2,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled visual designer who wants a shot at UX and interactive design. We’re a small team and you’ll be expected to learn and work quickly. Our design process is fast but well-defined and easy to jump into. If you know how to swiftly and precisely execute on your vision, you’ll fit right in.
- You will be tasked to help improve and iterate on a world with a defined style guide and UI library.
- To start, you will be taking well-defined flows and translating them into high-fidelity UI. You will play a key role in defining the interactions and final product.
- Learn about our users and how to translate their motivations into highly desired products.
- Marketing, brand, and print design.
- Excellent eye and visual taste. We don’t know everything, so as a Designer, you will be rightfully treated as an expert for anything regarding visual composition and/or interactive products.
- A highly motivated personality. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn quickly, not be afraid of failing, and ultimately produce high-quality work.
- A portfolio that showcases your promising talent. You will win extra points if there’s a strong emphasis on digital works.
- Confidence. You will be expected to take ownership and bring ideas to the table. Everything is easier if you believe in yourself.
- Sketch and/or Adobe CS experience.
- Product design & UX experience
- Can write excellent copy
- Can code JS and CSS
- Finance background
You'll have direct access to some of the world's best designers - Daniel Burka and Albert Lee, formerly of IDEO, among others. This is a dream opportunity!