Guideline strives to fix retirement programs in the U.S., starting with delivering the lowest retirement savings fees in the industry, all within well designed and user-friendly software. With your work at Guideline, you’ll empower employees to enjoy a lasting and happy retirement.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who have that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us gain loyal, happy clients.
Our ideal candidate is an organized and focused full-lifecycle sales professional who has a verifiable track record of success in achieving new-business quota, while retaining a current book of business. The right person will have a natural ability to build rapport and trust quickly with prospective clients and clearly convey the value proposition of a Guideline 401(k).
- Execute a hybrid inside and outside sales model, where you’ll establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Maintain and grow prospective client base with out of the box sales techniques
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Generate leads, identify needs and pain points, and conduct sales via phone, web demos, and in person
- 2-5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience (at a tech startup or financial services firm is a plus)
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past sales roles
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Strong understanding of full life cycle sales from lead generation to deal closing as well as customer service best practices
- Experience with a CRM (Base, SalesForce, HubSpot)
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience