At Guideline, we’re helping Americans save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider with a fee-free, full-stack 401(k) offering that automates plan administration and compliance with a platform that directly integrates with many of the most popular payroll providers.
By building transparent and first-of-its-kind software, the Guideline team is combatting what’s unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the programs in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.
With over 2,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who have that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us gain loyal, happy clients.
Our ideal candidate is an organized and focused full-lifecycle sales professional who has a verifiable track record of success in achieving new-business quota, while retaining a current book of business. The right person will have a natural ability to build rapport and trust quickly with prospective clients and clearly convey the value proposition of a Guideline 401(k).
- Execute a hybrid inside and outside sales model, where you’ll establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Maintain and grow prospective client base with out of the box sales techniques
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Generate leads, identify needs and pain points, and conduct sales via phone, web demos, and in person
- 2-5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience (at a tech startup or financial services firm is a plus)
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past sales roles
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Strong understanding of full life cycle sales from lead generation to deal closing as well as customer service best practices
- Experience with a CRM (Base, SalesForce, HubSpot)
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience