The Technical Project Manager (TPM) accomplishes project objectives by planning, executing, evaluating, and maintaining systems for the company. The TPM must possess an expert knowledge of coding, problem-solving, project management, and IT. This role works closely with management and operations to make sure that the systems are serving the needs of the company. Projects must be on schedule and costs controlled appropriately. The TPM’s essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regular and consistent office attendance (essential)
- Attending regular meetings but not limited to All Company Meeting (essential)
- Develop and execute project plans including scope, objectives, timelines, and costs
- Develop appropriate project plans and track progress
- Coordinate efforts with internal resources and third parties (both clients and vendors)
- Support the information technology of the company
- Design and manage internal databases
- General web development from internal-site builds to smaller tools, with a competent handle on on both back-end and front-end work
- 3rd-party integrations (e.g. Zapier, APIs, webhooks, database integrations, etc.)
- Wix Code development and implementation
- Basic Wordpress customizations
- Help with scoping and estimating larger outsourced projects
- Pursue all assigned projects with an eye to Improving overall company operational efficiency
- Demonstrate potential to grow into a leadership role with internal development operations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Personal time management
- Business-appropriate communication (written and verbal)
- HTML & CSS
- XML, JSON, SQL, APIs
- Google Apps Suite
- Fluent in English
Constant need (33% to 100% of the time) to complete forms; read and review reports, correspondence, and other documents; view computer screen; and frequent need to see small detail for purposes of assisting with the day to day functions of supporting the technical needs of the company.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to differentiate between colors for the purpose of document dissemination, and reading/reviewing correspondence and reports.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of receiving information or direction.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of providing information, direction or response.
High. Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect and disseminate pertinent data/documents, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate an appropriate course of action. Must effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
Work is completed indoors, in all weather conditions including but not limited to sunny, rainy, cloudy, smoggy, windy, stormy, muggy, humid, dry and other. Indoor work occurs 100% of the time. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Requires ability to walk, stand, sit and climb stairs alternatively for the purposes of completing office work. Approximately 20% of time spent walking and climbing and 80% sitting.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance after completing a 60-day probation as a full-time position
- Paid Vacation after the first 6 months of full-time employment
- Sick Time after the first 90 days
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Summer and Winter Parties
- Upward mobility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.