GTMA Marketing Coordinators incorporate digital marketing knowledge, project management, client customer service and operational systems knowledge to set up our teams to serve our clients. This position works to ensure through their quality of work that all client requests and GTMA team needs are met. These team members are the first point of contact the clients interact with after signing their GTMA partnership agreements, so it’s vital that these team members make a great first impression.
- Uphold the company's core values and be an example of GTMA Culture
- Secure and maintain a full understanding of all the GTMA systems
- Work collaboratively with other teams at GTMA (design, social, lead gen, production)
- Perform client communication focused on achieving strategic marketing results while maintaining positive customer service
- Keep the team updated with the onboarding process and pipeline for both digital marketing and visual production projects and travel locations
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure all new client partners are onboarded in a timely manner
- Support other team members with confident hands-on computer how-to assistance
DIGITAL MARKETING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Process, onboard, track, and manage all campaign setups from the moment the agreement is signed to campaign launch
- Establish and maintain access to primarily client-owned digital marketing assets: website CMSs, Analytics accounts, tag managers, Google Search Console, etc.
- Create and/or optimize client social media pages including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Yelp, LinkedIn, and more
- Process, track, and manage cancellations from the moment a client sends their 30-day notice
VISUAL PRODUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Process, track, and manage all production projects from signature, shoot, and post production. Reviewing finished projects for quality control as needed
- Organize shooting schedule and confirm shooting location and permission
- Help track payment, collaborating with our accounting team
- Assemble Shot List for Home Tour Videos, and Lifestyle Videos
- Coordinate with the design team, managing their bandwidth and ensuring that all projects requested/assigned are included in a current service or paid for
- Track and manage design projects to ensure deadlines are hit
- Organizes, archives, and passes off finished projects to client and GTMA team.
- Is the main point of contact between clients and team members during setup
- Handle all client communication during the setup processes via email, phone, video, screenshare, and more
- Coordinates calls and meetings for team members during setup process
- Following up on emails as needed during setup
- Experience with Google AdWord and/or Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Apple Computers
- Experience with Google Chrome Extensions
- Fluent in English
- Google Analytics certification
- Google AdWords certification
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Webhooks, and APIs
- Also fluent in Spanish
- Personal time management
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English
- Valid US drivers license
- Proficient with Apple computers
- Qualified applicants must pass a background check
Constant need (33% to 100% of the time) to complete forms; read and review reports, correspondence, and other documents; view computer screen; and frequent need to see small detail for purposes of assisting with the day to day functions of supporting the administrative needs of the company.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of receiving information or direction.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of providing information, direction or response.
Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect and disseminate pertinent data/documents, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate an appropriate course of action. Must effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
This is an in-office position so office attendance is required. The daily work is completed indoors, in all weather conditions including but not limited to sunny, rainy, cloudy, smoggy, windy, stormy, muggy, humid, dry and other. Indoor work occurs 100% of the time. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Requires ability to walk, stand, sit and climb stairs alternatively for the purposes of completing office work. Approximately 20% of time spent walking and climbing and 80% sitting.
GTMA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Date: June 18, 2020
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Media Strategy
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt