Graphic Designer must demonstrate excellent design chops on a consistent basis for a variety of projects and clients in a timely manner that accurately portrays the client’s brand and provides a desirable user experience to the user base. The ideal candidate will create front-end website designs, social content, flyers, print collateral, and more. This role would also contribute designs to new business efforts and presentations and interface with all departments across the agency.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design social content
- Front-end web design including developing wireframes & high-fidelity prototypes
- Develop detailed user flows
- Understand and apply the principles and processes involved in front-end responsive web design
- Design collateral items like business cards and brochures
- Design MailChimp email campaigns
- Work with Partnerships on building sales materials for the agency
- Work with creative teams to build client-facing reporting and presentations
- Design slideshows for company meetings
- Work with HR to design branded training materials
- Become Google Analytics Certified
- Learn the basics of Digital Marketing
- Attend GTMA U classes surrounding marketing fundamentals
- Keep up to date on our market segments of real estate, hospitality, and wineries
- Attending team meetings and company meetings
- Contribute in a positive way to our company culture
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Media organization
- Photo editing and touch-up
- Graphic creation/application
- Creative asset research and acquisition
- Project research
- Personal time management
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English
- Valid US drivers license
- MAC proficient
- Qualified applicants must pass a background check
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to conduct, process and present design research
- Passion for creative excellence and client satisfaction
- Self-motivated and driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
Pay is based on the level of experience and the type of job you will be doing but ranges between $38K-$40K.
If you feel that you are the right person for this job and can match the level of quality and creativity that we currently maintain, please respond with samples of your work and some examples of design, artist or animation blogs you follow. We want to know what inspires you!
Constant need (33% to 100% of the time) to complete forms; read and review reports, correspondence, and other documents; view computer screen; and frequent need to see small detail for purposes of assisting with the day to day functions of supporting the administrative needs of the company.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of receiving information or direction.
Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to communicate via telephone and in person with vendors, associates, customers, clients, service personnel and others for the purposes of providing information, direction or response.
Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect and disseminate pertinent data/documents, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and initiate an appropriate course of action. Must effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
This is an in-office position so office attendance is required. The daily work is completed indoors, in all weather conditions including but not limited to sunny, rainy, cloudy, smoggy, windy, stormy, muggy, humid, dry and other. Indoor work occurs 100% of the time. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Requires ability to walk, stand, sit and climb stairs alternatively for the purposes of completing office work. Approximately 20% of time spent walking and climbing and 80% sitting.