Growers is a SaaS provider and we’re expanding our team.
We are a precision agriculture and data analytics company based in Raleigh and Seattle, with some of the largest customers in the industry. Our main focus is helping farmers turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at a lower cost, using fewer resources. The by-product is a more sustainable earth, one acre at a time.
Our technology team is an agile shop that crunches big data. Come join a culture that thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service. We currently are looking for the following roles: Developer, QA, DevOps, Project Manager, SDET.
Growers believes quality assurance is key to successful software products and projects. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be central to that success, maintaining quality standards for internal and external customers. QA Engineers at Growers are embedded within the Seattle Software Engineering team.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating your understanding of QA methodologies to strategize, design, build and execute component, integration, functional and integration test cases
- Developing data that efficiently covers and validates the test matrix of input and output variations
- Prioritizing test cases based on likelihood, severity, and impact
- Providing clear, reproducible steps on problems or issues found in the software or requirements
- Examining code and debugging problems using log files, command-line queries, and other software tools
- Contributing to process improvements in an Agile environment
- 5+ years’ Quality Assurance/test experience
- Previous experience in a large scale production environment a plus
- AWS and Azure knowledge
- Comfortable with test frameworks such as Robot or Selenium
- Knowledge of various types of testing, from functional testing to performance and security testing
- Knowledge of application software development lifecycle concepts and test environment and configuration management concepts
If you have these skills it’s definitely a plus:
- Experience using Linux/Unix command line
- Ability to write reusable test scripts in languages such as Python or Java
We offer full benefits, including a 401(k) program with up to 4% company matching.
Learn more about Growers
Growers is an equal opportunity employer.