Growers is a SaaS provider and we’re expanding our team.
We are a precision agriculture and data analytics company based in Raleigh and Seattle, with some of the largest customers in the industry. Our main focus is helping farmers turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at a lower cost, using fewer resources. The by-product is a more sustainable earth, one acre at a time.
Our technology team is an agile shop that crunches big data. Come join a culture that thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service. We currently are looking for the following roles: Developer, QA, DevOps, Project Manager, SDET.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing frontend and backend architectures for web and mobile applications
- Building clear, consistent, and extensible APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Supporting production systems and feature rollouts
- Working with QA to foster a quality product that is continually improved
- Implement secure code and promote data protection
We believe you need to have the following experience to be qualified:
- 4+ years of software development support experience
- Full stack web application development
- Understanding of OOP design principles
- Knows the nuances of running systems in production
- Can combine internal and external APIs to update internal and external systems
- Have a strong sense of ownership and adaptable to changing requirements
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
If you have these skills it’s a plus:
- Familiarity with SQL, spatial SQL, and noSQL databases at scale
- Background in GIS or Geospatial technologies
- Working knowledge of machine learning and AI concepts
We offer full benefits, including a 401(k) program with up to 4% company matching.
Learn more about Growers
Growers is an equal opportunity employer.