Growers is a SaaS provider and we’re expanding our team.
We are a precision agriculture and data analytics company based in Raleigh and Seattle, with some of the largest customers in the industry. Our main focus is on helping farmers turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at a lower cost, using fewer resources. The by-product is a more sustainable earth, one acre at a time.
Our technology team is an agile shop that crunches big data. Come join a culture that thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service.
As an SDET you will be responsible for:
Growers believes in investing in automation, and as an SDET on our team you will be central in that investment: building effective tools, test harnesses, and systems tests to ensure quality software.
- Build useful tools, frameworks, and test setup to use for developing tests effectively; our goal is to minimize manual testing
- Identify and write specialized tests that are not feature-specific but are still important to ensure the quality of the system as a whole – performance, scalability, limits, etc.
- Find and help eliminate bugs through test or customer cases to identify root cause and use the input to improve tests
- Work collaboratively with product and release management to control risk, improve quality and streamline release cycles
- 3+ years of experience building test automation scripts in a product environment
- Have participated in the Agile development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with a focus on testing and post-production support.
- Experience with development and execution of engineering evaluation tests using high-level or scripting languages (C, C++, Perl, Python)
- Mobile automation
- Understanding of CI/CD
- You have tested large, complex consumer-facing websites and mobile applications that need to scale to millions of users
- You know how to write test automation using tools like Selenium, REST Assured, KIF, Espresso, JUnit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We offer full benefits, including a 401(k) program with up to 4% company match.