Growers is a SaaS provider and we’re expanding our team.
We are a precision agriculture and data analytics company based in Raleigh and Seattle, with some of the largest customers in the industry. Our main focus is helping farmers turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at a lower cost, using fewer resources. The by-product is a more sustainable earth, one acre at a time.
Our technology team is an agile shop that crunches big data. Come join a culture that thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service. We currently are looking for the following roles: Developer, QA, DevOps, Project Manager, SDET.
Growers believes in investing in automation. As a DevOps engineer, you will be central in that investment: building effective continuous integration and deployment tools for systems to ensure quality, reproducible software releases.
As a DevOps Engineer your will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of cloud-based components
- Building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Providing technical leadership in infrastructure architecture
- Ensuring high security and high availability for mission critical systems and processes
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement
We believe you need to have the following experience to be qualified:
- 3+ years of software development support experience
- Comfortable with Azure and AWS APIs, command lines, and automation
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of at least one development language, such as Python or Java
- Strong networking skills
- Experience building out scalable architecture with team input
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on experience in implementing best practices, including infrastructure hardening, centralized logging
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
If you have these skills it’s definitely a plus:
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: Jenkins, GitHub/Gitlab, serverless architecture, alerting such as Grafana & Prometheus
- Familiar with machine learning and AI concepts
We offer full benefits, including a 401(k) program with up to 4% company matching.
Learn more about GrowersGrowers is an equal opportunity employer.