Growers is a SaaS provider and we’re expanding our team.
We are a precision agriculture and data analytics company based in Raleigh and Seattle, with some of the largest customers in the industry. Our main focus is helping farmers turn their farm data into recommendations that deliver higher yields, at lower cost, using fewer resources. The by-product is a more sustainable earth, one acre at a time.
Our technology team is an agile shop that crunches big data. Come join a culture that thrives on innovation, responsibility, and service. We currently are looking for the following roles: Developer, QA, DevOps, UX UI Designer, Project Manager, SDET.
Growers believes UX UI will be instrumental in helping our customers get what they need from our products. UX UI. As we are a small team and growing, you may have the opportunity to build a small team around you.
As a Senior UX UI Designer you will be responsible for:
Working directly with customers to learn what would make our products integrate into their workflow and improve the quality of their work. Building high fidelity wireframes that inspire users and simplify the customer journey. Partner with your engineering and product team on a product roadmap. Translating data from usability studies into concrete user interface design improvements and get them prioritized into sprint planning so customers see an immediate impact. Integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in user design into products to create the most intuitive and easy to use the platform in the agricultural market.
We believe you need to have the following experience to be qualified:
You are a customer advocate, you grow and mentor other designers, and you live to see your designs fully executed in products. You have a clear history of crafting user experiences for web and apps that inspire brand loyalty. You have a proven track record of rigorously applying user-centered design processes and methodologies to product development and are enthusiastic about solving complex user interface problems. You have experience with data visualization and a deep understanding of what it takes to build responsive web applications. From data modeling to UI transitions, design systems to pattern definition, your diverse set of skills delivers consumer quality with enterprise power.
- 5+ years as an information architect, user experience or interaction designer.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field such as Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Arts, or Computer Science. Master's preferred.
- Have shipped and maintained multiple products and features with an online portfolio that showcases this work and your process.
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence stakeholders with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of web accessibility principles and experience in building for accessibility.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision. Abstract, Photoshop, Framer, Origami, and/or Principle are a plus.
We offer full benefits, including a 401(k) program with up to 4% company matching.
Learn more about Growers
Growers is an equal opportunity employer.