Title: Loan IQ Senior Application Developer Analyst
Department: Financing Tech
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months renewable as long as the new hire performs well
Client: Undisclosed Investment Bank
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking to hire a Senior Application Developer Analyst to join their Financing Technology Department.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the various business groups to perform data analysis, report & system developments. The candidate must have strong design and analysis skills to ensure the deliverables are comprehensive and intuitive. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and experience with thorough documentation and project artifact creation. Additionally, the candidate must understand the Software Development Lifecycle and the process necessary to perform effective change management.
The IT Developer Analyst will:
- Experience working with LoanIQ and building upstream and downstream applications and reports.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain ETL processes that extract, transform, and load data;
- Develop Business Objects Universes and canned reports to facilitate end-user reporting needs
- Create and Maintain Existing Tableau Worksheets, and Dashboards;
- Design Tableau KPI and KRI Dashboards for Senior Management and leadership teams;
- Responsible for BI Tool (Business Objects, Tableau) Server Management, Security Administration and upgrades;
- Design, develop and integrate functional dashboard systems using Tableau Desktop and Server to enable easy interpretation of transactional data, client data, KPI and Data Quality metrics.
- Provide expertise developing Tableau code that provides predictive results from analytical trending and modeling including those around data quality.
- Establish standard methodologies for data assessment and interpretation across multiple dashboards to ensure consistent information representation.
- Establish workflows processing to ensure data is refreshed and available in a timely manner via the use of Informatica ETL.
- Develop and maintain data integration solutions using Informatica Power Center that connect heterogeneous databases, web sources, XML sources, Microsoft SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Possess a good functional knowledge of the activities performed by the areas they support;
- Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by business users who create reports and those who are purely consumer
- Develop data quality reports and metrics using Informatica data quality tool.
- Maintain existing IT infrastructure and optimize/streamline informational flows and visualization
- Collaborate with various functional teams to achieve required business results.
Required education and/or experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a financial services organization preferred
- Functional understanding of Risk processes and how they relate to the various business functions performed,
- knowledgeable of regulations and best practices (including an understanding of internal controls necessary to mitigate respective risks)
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to operate in, and adapt to, a dynamic environment while learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently
- Experience with data analysis using tools such as Business Object, SQL
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.
- Deep knowledge of data processes, approaches, measurement techniques, and business cases including standardization and Match/Merge.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Informatica’s ETL components
- Experience with multiple types of analysis: current state operating model, data reconciliation, quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, strategic vision, and functional requirements
- Experience with vendor and internal Risk & Cash Management systems such as Fermat, TRR, Corona, TLM
- Knowledge of the support needs critical to the key areas of Risk, Treasury & ALM
- Business Objects BI 4.1 Suite (Designer, Web Intelligence Info View, Info View, CMC, Report Conversion Tool, Import Wizard, Web Intelligence Rich Client)
- Tableau 10.5(Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Reader)
- Informatica Power Center
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive projects forward in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, while maintaining high attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Good skills in specifications writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly demanding and dynamic environment