We are looking for a Paid Media Strategist to join our Marketing team. You will be highly energetic and analytical, with strong relationship building skills.
You would be responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of client Paid Media marketing strategy and execution. Find opportunities and manage budgets and campaigns through all available digital tactics (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display) with a specific emphasis on driving revenue, return on investment, and quantifiable results.
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You to Do:
- Provide support in the utilization of Paid Media channels through campaigns and ongoing marketing to achieve revenue/lead goals
- Build marketing plans against client expectations that focus on revenue goals
- Determine quantifiable business goals, vertical trends and preferences and find opportunities to create competitive advantage through the optimization of Paid Media campaigns
- Have a focus on audience segmentation, budget, ROAS, and the quality of deliverables
- Formulate campaign strategy, research competitors & potential paid media channels, analyze data, and provide testing ideas
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to exceed client expectations
- Maintain diligent communication with clients and internal team members (email, phone and face to face)
- Facilitate end-user training with and support clients in their understanding of the paid digital tactics
- Assist in the delivery and creation of campaign ideas, strategies, reports, and analysis in a timely fashion
- Lead the analysis of campaign executions against goals utilizing various tools including the creation and delivery of reporting
- Participate in project evaluations and assessment of projects as a way to improve the Groove product
- Maintain a level of thought leadership through the creation of blogs/content/participation in webinars/presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in paid advertising and digital marketing
- You will need to maintain certifications in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, and others as needed
- You will need excellent communication, time management, presentation skills, and expectation management
- Are you able to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems?
We LOVE our Groovers... That’s why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove Commerce embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.