Grimm is looking for a Counterintelligence Insider Threat Analyst to provide technical security services for preventing, detecting, and deterring insider threats to client’s systems.
- Strong understanding of cyber forensics
- Solid background interpreting situational behavior indicators and predicting possible vulnerabilities; ability to make risk management decisions; trend and anomaly analysis support to insider threat investigative activities and generation of limited scope threat assessments to assist in mitigating identified personnel, physical, and information security vulnerabilities
- Experienced in user activity monitoring database analysis, data mining and visualization tools in order to discern threats and conduct limited inquiry and testing to prove threat and risk hypotheses for further investigation and resolution; performing comparative cyber counterintelligence analytic results against known tactics, techniques and procedures employed by adversaries to exploit individuals and networks
- Certifications related to Insider Threat
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Minimum 5 years of experience as an Insider Threat Analyst
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.