GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Senior Communications Analyst
We’re searching for Senior Communications Analyst to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Supports agency Leadership with Strategic Communications (internal and international); reviews agency directorate strategic communications; develops/recommends communications tools to agency Leadership
- Extensive experience leading the strategic development of communications programs/plans, maximizing adoption/usage while minimizing resistance; metrics analysis, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting; implementing actionable and targeted strategic communications plans; aligning strategic communications initiatives with overarching program plan;
- Demonstrated experience advising senior executives on recommended communications improvement, change management, and other related program implementation activities
- Minimum 15 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Demonstrated experience in applying knowledge and understanding of international affairs and partner engagements; facilitating discussions, surveys, focus groups, workshops to understand stakeholder needs, gather input for assessments, and articulate change vision and objectives
- Must be a US Citizen with a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In Chantilly, Virginia area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.