GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks. nals.
- Interface with Government customers/Engineers to gather technical engineering requirements to meet milestones on accepted exercise environment delivery
- Manage systems testing, installation and support
- Add or remove a domain controller from a domain, upgrade a domain controller, install Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) on a Server 2012\2016 installation, resolve DNS SRV record registration issues
- Create and configure shares, NTFS permissions, offline files, WinRM and Windows Firewall
- Create and manage GPO’s to include starts GPO’s, configuring GPO links, rules for Firewall profiles and User Account Control
- Automate the creation of Active Directory accounts; create, copy, configure, and delete users and computers; configure templates; perform bulk Active Directory operations; configure user rights
- Configure Active Directory integration of primary zones, configure forwarders, configure Root Hints, manage DNS cache, create A\AAAA\PTR\CNAME resource records
- Create and configure scopes, configure a DHCP reservation, configure DHCP options, configure client and server for PXE boot, configure DHCP relay agent, authorize DHCP server
- Build, configure, deploy and assist customer Engineers with exercise virtualization solutions on service catalog items which includes VMware ESXI with vCenter management, and Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) based Cypherpath loaded on a CSR infrastructure
- Build, configure, deploy and assist customer Engineers with windows vista, 7 and 10 clients in physical and virtual exercise environments
- Build, configure, deploy and assist customer Engineers with windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016 server images in physical and virtual exercise environments
- Build, configure, deploy and assist customer Engineers with Linux Redhat, Centos, Fedora, Kali and Ubuntu virtualized servers and clients in physical and virtual exercise environments
- Build, configure, deploy and assist customer Engineers with CSR tools and Software (SW) in physical and virtual exercise environments
- Apply appropriate patch levels and hardening of security to systems and networking assets to maintain Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Information Assurance (IA) customer requirements of machines in exercise environments
- Maintain exercise data files and monitor system configurations to ensure environment, network and data integrity
Requirements / Experience:
- Minimum 9 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands on expertise;
- MUST Be Available To Work On Site At Stafford Virginia.
- MUST Be US Citizen With an Active Clear TS/SCI Clearance!
- MUST HAVE BS Degree in Related Fields
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer