GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
We’re searching for Tester to work in a small development teams supporting GRIMM’s development projects.
- Experience with Test Automation. Responsible for maintaining and updating existing test procedures and scripts. Tasking will include containerizing test code and ensuring test procedures run as a container in a Docker environment.
- Develop test scripts to utilize the test automation framework for automated testing and test reporting.
- Generate Automated Test Reports detailing performance and issues discovered during operational testing.
- Conduct and/or participate in Test Readiness Review (TRRs) as deemed appropriate by the Government covering requirements traceability matrices, test plans and test procedures before tests are executed.
- Conduct and/or participate in follow-on Test Review Meetings as deemed appropriate by the Government, covering the results of system tests.
- Maintain a repository of test data utilized to conduct testing tasks and activities.
- Prepare, review and execute test plans and procedures.
- Experience automating test procedures for REST based backend services using SOAPUI or equivalent tool is an added bonus.
- Minimum 2 years performing above referenced duties
- Test experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases and test procedures
- Must be a US Citizen with Top Secret Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.