Grimm is looking for junior to senior test engineers to support client activities performing full test engineering and related test automation functions for systems development life cycle (SDLC) agile and waterfall testing and deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant experience supporting test/test automation and software development can be substituted for degree)
- DoD 8570 (IAT-II) certification
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge supporting Waterfall and Agile SDLC processes and Application Lifecycle Management tools; full Test Engineering activities in support of SDLC phases from requirements analysis through and including O&M; implementing test engineering optimization and standardization discipline across an Enterprise;
- Extensive experience designing, conducting, and documenting software tests with a solid background and experience designing/implementing automated testing solutions covering the full range of testing (functional, integration, interoperability/interface, end-to-end, certification and accreditation/security testing, smoke and regression testing)
- Strong background implementing test automation in an enterprise environment to optimize efficiency while enabling downstream cost containment savings
- Demonstrated knowledge and background with Cloud implementation approaches related to Development and Testing environments, including impacts on Testing, Test Automation, Security and accreditation.
- ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL Certification
- Demonstrated experience with full spectrum of testing activities including functional, load/stress/performance, and certification/accreditation
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (2-15)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.