GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Site Reliability Engineer
We’re searching for Site Reliability Engineer to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Software and system engineering support, planning, dependency management, systems integration, system test, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and application baseline support for test environments.
- Develop and maintain a methodology for calculating system availability metrics.
- Develop and maintain processes and systems for disseminating availability metrics to the appropriate audience.
- Provide systems engineering in support of system integration and test.
- Confer with Development Team and Quality Assurance Services (QAS) Team Leads to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Provide systems engineering in support of TaaS.
- Support development teams with End-to-End (E2E) testing in test environments to ensure that integrated subsystems yield a system capable of meeting system requirements and submit reports on the results of this testing.
- Support development teams with Performance testing in test environment to ensure that integrated subsystems yield a system capable of meeting system requirements and submit reports on the results of the testing.
- Maintain awareness in the TST/Pre-Production environments and be responsible for Configuration Management (CM) of MES developmental and test systems.
- Ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security requirements of the systems are adequately tested.
- Verify integrity of critical data path.
- Troubleshoot any reported problems and generate associated tickets.
- Ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security requirements of the computers are adequately monitored.
- Minimum 12 years performing above referenced duties
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph Polygraph Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In Annapolis Junction, Maryland area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.