Grimm is looking for a Facilities Engineer/Manager to provide senior strategic facility planning expertise to assist in the structured development, assessment, integration, programming, budgeting, action assignment, tracking, and execution of tasks.
- Current Professional Engineer license (can be issued from any US state).
- Must have demonstrated experience (12 years minimum) in the area of engineer planning related to federal programming, design and construction.
- Must have demonstrated experience in inspecting quality and adherence to specifications of both construction documents (plans, specifications and design analysis) and work in place on large (over $50M) federal construction projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience on the latest trends and state-of-the-art technologies pertaining to network engineering practices in facility design, construction, renovations, space management, construction delivery methods (Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build, Early Contractor Involvement, etc.) and knowledge management to ensure that major capital development projects meet the owner’s current and future requirements.
- Certifications related to project management, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP), or their military equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional conduct
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Minimum 12 years of experience required
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.