GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and
computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling
and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance
(IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission
support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our
engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements,
not just textbooks.
Graphic Designer/Visualization Specialists UX
- Mission Essential position to provide support for non-core hours (weekends, after hours, holidays) in the event of a crisis or event requiring an immediate response or action.
- Develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the external facing customer websites.
- Develop a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
- Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Design products for front-end development and web applications
- Design user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Create, edit, organize, and store digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
- Manage strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Research and implement best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Apply visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum 7 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands on expertise;
- MUST Be Available To Work On Site At Springfield Virginia Locations.
- MUST Be US Citizen With an Active Clear TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance!
- MUST HAVE BS Degree in Related Fields
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer