Grimm is looking for developers to join our team working to build and maintain custom and commercial solutions in support of clients’ needs.
Experienced Tableau developer to support new and enhanced features development. Responsible for coordination and management of applications development, specifically related to Tableau. Using visualization expertise, design and implement visual reporting platforms in Tableau and other systems. Migrating existing reports to Tableau and implementing new reports, dashboards, data visualization
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Experienced with full-range of Tableau features to develop/enhance visualizations including highly interactive dashboards, scorecards, and reports
- Experienced performing detailed data analysis; effectively utilize features and Best Practices of Tableau to maximize impact and utility of products
- Strong SQL development skills dealing with complex queries and procedures
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Design/develop/test/maintain software and web-based applications to support customer requirements within Agile and Waterfall lifecycles
- Extensive Tableau skills documenting, evolving, and communicating details supporting developed products.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional conduct
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (4-16)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.