Grimm is looking for Process Improvement Engineer/Specialists to join our team to support optimization of clients’ processes and associated timelines.
- Graduate to Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge management, business intelligence, process improvement, reengineering methodologies and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements; coordinating and leading activities of specialists related to technology needs; designing and developing user interface features such as site animation, special effects elements, and maintain associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including those on classified networks.
- Demonstrated experience with Imagery Disclosure Tool (IDT), Request Action Tracker (RAT), or SharePoint custom workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of technology requirements specific to international affairs and IC coordination
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
Current TS/SCI required
Multiple openings with varying years of experience (11-15)
Grimm is an exciting Cyber Research company involved in the latest information security. We are involved in all aspects of Cyber Security including risk management, extreme testing, security evaluation, and custom development.