GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist
We’re searching for Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge management, business intelligence, process improvement, reengineering methodologies and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements; coordinating and leading activities of specialists related to technology needs; designing and developing user interface features such as site animation, special effects elements, and maintain associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including those on classified networks.
- Minimum 3 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Demonstrated experience with Imagery Disclosure Tool (IDT), Request Action Tracker (RAT), or SharePoint custom workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of technology requirements specific to international affairs and IC coordination
- Ability to apply logic in analyzing technology solutions
- Must be a US Citizen with a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- In the Dulles, Virginia area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.