GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in business modernization and computing technologies through cybersecurity, sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, cyber range Installation, Operations, and Maintenance (IOM), consulting, and intelligence. Our practices build on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, and commercial service improvement and consulting. Our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) learned their trade from real-world engagements, not just textbooks.
We’re searching for CNO Developer to support the client’s tactical and strategic approaches for mission and ways forward.
- Demonstrated ability to setup and configure version control software
- Demonstrated ability to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- Experience programming techniques to evade host and/or network-based intrusion detection systems
- Experience developing programs to capture, analyze, and interpret raw network traffic
- Experience in network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Demonstrated expert ability in UNIX and/or Windows low-level internals including, but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures
- Reverse engineering (malware, embedded systems, operating systems)
- Minimum 2 years performing above referenced duties with the following recent hands-on experience;
- Experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python
- Experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
- Experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
- Experience with programming cyber tools and techniques for Windows, Mobile, or Linux systems
- Must be a US Citizen with TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, or a related field.
- In the Columbia, Maryland area
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace, are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer.